Saturday, September 29, 2012

#37 - 45 Another kind of christmas

Have been cleaning my apartment all day because tomorrow we will have a showing of it as we are moving soon and need to get it sold. So this mean I'm not allowed to let my craft table be the terrible mess its usually is. And I bought the Let's Make Card Magazine, Issue 54, yesterday I decided that I would challenge myself to only use the products in the kit. I was allowed to add adhesive though. These designs are so color full and so full with pattern, not how I usually craft, but it was really fun, a big challenge. And here are those nine cards I made. Hope you like them.

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Supplies:
Card Kit: Let's Make Card Magazine, Issue 54

XOXO Mi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika