Monday, July 14, 2014

Charlie is Wishing You A Happy Birthday

Hi!
Today I want to share with you my first card made with the newly released July digis, Wishing Charlie by Little Blue Button Stamps. Isn't she cute! I'm going back to some summery colours, and went for a really girly look. Getting all those flowers in the background an the "handwritten" sentiment (it's a stamp). And as usual I have a video for you showing how I coloured and put the card together.





COPICS:
Skin: E00, YR01, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E53, Y21, YR21, YR24
Dress, bow & eyes: B01, B12, B14, B16
Jacket & cupcake frosting: R30, R32, R35
Socks & cupcake wrapper: T0, T1, T2

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty pink card! The wonderfully coloured image goes so well with the flowered background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika