Thursday, July 3, 2014

Have a Picture Perfect Day

Today is the release day of the new Little Blue Button Stamps Rubber Stamp, Capture A Moment, and I have had the opportunity to play with it before hand (it's awesome being a DT). And as it is a rubber stamp I thought I should do some paper piecing, I love paper piecing as I can get some really beautiful patterns I wouldn't get any other way. But I hope you like my card and as always I have a copic colouring and card tutorial to match. And if you want to be a DT for Little Blue Button Stamps and get the opportunity to play with some not released stamps hop on over to the Little Blue Button Stamps blog as Olga is having a DT call, it is open until August 1st.






COPICS:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, R20, R21
Hair: YR23, YR24, E99
Camera: E23, E25, E27, R37, YR23
Eyes: BG11, BG13
Shadows: T0, T1, T2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika