Saturday, April 4, 2015

Polka Dot Pals Iona

Hi!

When I saw this image, and the name of the image Polka Dot Pals Iona I knew how she would be coloured, just like my friend Iona. She is an amazing woman, she made me think about things in another way. We worked together for awhile and this image makes me think of that summer when we were having lunch in the grass in the round about outside our office. Sadly we lost touch, I was never able to join in the fun at AW due to my health issues and when you can’t meet up it’s hard to keep in contact. I only worked at the company for a couple of months, then I went on to do other things. But she will always be in my heart, this awesome woman and she made me a better person.



Copic:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, BV01
Hair & Pants: R22, R24, R29, R35
Shirt & Shoes: N4, N6, N8, N10
Grass: YG21, YG13, YG17, YG67
Sky: B0000, B000, B41, N0, 0

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. What a nice story Mari. I am sure your friend will be honoured to be remembered in such a positive way and now you have a visual to remember those hapy times too x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika