Sunday, June 7, 2015

Fairytale Bridge

As you might have noticed my new favourite thing is to create backgrounds, it's a way to take my colouring to the next step, learning how to create depth into beautiful scenes. My interest into scenes was sparked in late fall 2013 when I found my way back to he awesome stamps by Make It Crafty, they have so many beautiful background stamps, both already created scenes but also sets so you can create your own. Todays creation is made with one of the newly released scenes and it also showcases the new colouring challenge over at Make It Colourful which it's light through the trees. Come join us and play you too! Todays creation is not a card, instead I took the image and added a little stand on the back side so it could stand on its own.


Copic:
Greens: G28, G17, G03, YG01, YG23, YG17, Y000
Greys: W0, W2, W4, W6, T0, T2, T4, T6
Sky: B000, Bg70, BG72, BG75
Water: B000, B41, B45
Wood: E31, E55, E43, E44, E57

Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous scene love the way you have the light shining through! Great coloring with the stream and brickwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge! I think the rest of the sky is what really makes those sun rays effective. This looks like a perfect day for me. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika