Thursday, July 30, 2015

Gift From Millie

Hi!

I have a new card for you today, it's all about those bright strong colours. Also for the past couple of weeks I have been hopping onto the diversity bandwagon, Sandy Allnock has shared a wonderful chart for what she calls colouring the human rainbow, you can get it for free from her website. It's all about trying to mix it up when it comes to skin colour. I have been trying to do that before, but have a way of defaulting back to caucasian skin colours I usually do, as that is a colour combo that is in my head. But after printing and colouring that chart (you can find a video of me colouring it and talking abit more about it here), I do find myself using more and more different skin colours. I have the chart laying on my table next to my colouring together with my hex chart and my copic chart. And it just makes me change things up. I also find myself using other pattern papers as different skin colours lends them self for other colour combinations for the clothes and the whole card.





Copic:
Skin:E21, E23, E25, E27, V17
Hair: BG11, BG13, BG15, BG49
Eyes: YG01, YG05, YG09, G09
Dress: YR12, YR16, YR09, YR18, Y15, Y17, YR24, YR27

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika