Saturday, October 3, 2015

Polka Dot Pals Alpini

So in the mist of all the Halloween images I'm colouring I thought it was time to make a little christmas/winter card. Always good to have an extra thank you card in your stash specially around the holidays. The polka dot pals comes without faces, just the eyes, and even though I adore them as they are I thought I would add a little bit of me in there, if you want to add faces to them but are unsure of where to start there is an add-on faces both as digital and rubber.



Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: E41, E42, E43, E44
Bear: E42, E43, E44, E47
Whites: W0, W2, W4, 0
Blues: B01, BG05, BG07, BG09
Purple: V12, V15, V17, V09

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. These backgrounds that your doing are so fun! I was watching a few of your videos tonight as well - always enjoyable to watch you craft. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika