Saturday, February 27, 2016

Spring is in the air

Hi Guys!

I have really gotten into that spring feeling, isn't this Little Miss Muffet Stamp, Swings 'n Slides Froggy the epiphany of spring? She is super adorable, and of course I needed to pair her with these super adorable papers by Lawn Fawn, sadly they are no longer sold, but I'm running out of them so soon you'll stop seeing projects with them.



When colouring her I actually practiced my blending, I've been looking at these really cute images and everyone have this perfect blending, so thought I just put some extra time in blending everything together.



Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04, E93, E95
Hair: Y11, Y21, YR24, YR27
Grey/Whites: 0, T0, T2, T4
Greens: YG01 YG05, G05, G18
Yellows: Y13, Y15, Y38

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika