Monday, February 15, 2016

Unicorns and Friendship

Hi Guys!

My Simon Says Stamp Card Kit dropped into my mailbox while I was away on retreat, it took me awhile but I finally got some time to play with it. When I saw Unicorn Princess by The Paper Nest Dolls I just new I needed to combine her with the papers in the kit. I love the soft pink, corals and mint that the card kit has and it seems to be a color way that is very in right now. Todays card is a friendship one, and I thought I would show that even though the card kit is a "valentine" one you can use it for so much more. A little tip, I usually try to match my copics to my pattern paper, this time I found BG34 that fitted perfectly and then I just looked through my copics to find a darker and some lighter markers that would enhance the BG34 beautifully. Thats how I usually work.





Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04, E93
Hair & Mane: G000, G00, BG34, G16
Unicorn & "Whites": 0, T0, T2, T4
Pinks: R20, R43, R35
Stars: Y17

Supplies:

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mika! I love this card sooooo much!! I always watch your videos and I think you're so talented! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika