Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bubbles!

Hi Guys!

This month challenge over at Make It Colourful is Bubbles! You can enter with any creation that contains bubbles and at least one Make It Crafty image, now come and join, you don't need to make a card, you can colour in any mediums you like and remember at Make It Colourful it's your creativity that counts. Just come on and play and have some fun, and you can win a gift card to Make It Crafty to buy even more wonderful things!



The card I made today is very simple, well the colouring might not be, but the card itself, and that is because I want the image and the challenge to take center stage. I've been wanting to make something with this adorable caterpillar for some time now. The colour-scheme is based on that light blue green to begin with, I just knew I wanted the colours to be as whimsical as I could get them, and then I just picked colours that had the same warmth to them, or in this case coldness. I had a lot of fun creating this, and if you want to see and here more about this creation you can always watch the video below.



Copic:
Caterpillar: RV21, RV25, RV29, V12, FV2, V09
Shrooms & Grass: BG15, BG49, BG78
Shrooms & Bubbles: B01, BG01, BG05, FBG2
Bubble-maker: T8, T6, T4

Supplies:

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika