Thursday, May 26, 2016

Coralia

Hi Guys!

Marika here with a CAS card, on this card I want to show you that you can use both colour and texture but still keep it clean and simple. I love mermaids, and the last mermaid release was no exception they are so wonderful!



I choose to keep a colour scheme that got me thinking about the sea with blues, blue-greens and greens, both on the background and the character, but choose to flip them so that the mermaid would pop better to the background. To give the background that little extra I choose to use some embossing paste for some waves. If you want to see how it all came together watch the video below.



Copic:
Skin: E50, E00, E21, E11, E04
Hair: BG11, BG15, BG34, BG49, B24, B26
Tail: YG01, YG05, YG09, G07, G19
Shells: YR00, YR01, YR65, YR68

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika