Friday, October 7, 2016

Autumn Fairy

Hi guys!

Sorry for disappearing, cought a nasty bug, I'm still sick but not as much as it keeps me from my craftroom. To kickstart my creativity I choose to today play along with the newest Lawnscaping Challenge, which was getting inspiration from a pintrest photo. Hope you can see what inspired me.









I have started to upload a real-time version of the colouring, hope you enjoy that too!



Copic:
W00, W1, W2, W4, W6, W8
E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Y35, YR14, YR18, E19, E18
E50, E00, E21, E11, R30, R32

Supplies:

4 comments:

  1. wow! this is SO pretty!! i LOOOOOOVE the coloring!! and i love the colors themselves!! the cute cute image with the pie - wow!! so adorable! Thank you for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love your coloring and the design with all the pies is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet, Marika! That no line coloring adds such an artistic look to it. Beautiful! Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your coloring is so rich yet soft on this card. I love no line coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge! -Roxanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika