Friday, December 16, 2016

Christmas Fairy - Clean & Simple Card Tutorial

Hi Guys!

So sorry for disappearing on you like that, life just got a little to much for me and I needed a break to rethink and rest. Well I'm back and do I got videos for you!
We'll start off with a cute Christmas fairy! This is Fairy Twinkles, she's by Make It Crafty and she is just completely adorable! I've done creations with her before, but I thought coming back I would start with some comfort colouring. The card is as clean and simple as you can get, just a card base, the character and a sentiment. I love these sentiments by My Favourite Things as they are big and bold but still small enough to leave room for a focal image.
As usual you can find the supplies and copic used down below and also the card making video. If you want to see the real-time colouring with voice-over just come back tomorrow, or if you don't want to miss any of my posts, subscribe to my "newsletter" and get every blogpost to your email (you find it in the top right corner of the blog). Happy crafting and I'll see you tomorrow!





Copic:
Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R32
Hair: E40, E41, E42, E43
Greys: W00, W1, W3, 0
Greens: G40, G43, G24

Supplies:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! XOXO Mika